#Champions League || Manchester City vs RB Leipzig - Tuesday, 14th, Mar 2023

Manchester City
Manchester City
offense

2.79

rating

90.60

defense

0.37

Manchester City icon
VS

RB Leipzig icon
Tuesday, 14th, Mar 2023
Knockout Stage
RB Leipzig
RB Leipzig
offense

2.44

rating

82.68

defense

0.62

MNC: 7 FINAL SCORE:
RBL: 0 FINAL SCORE:
59% WinChance%
22% Draw%
19% WinChance%
  • Manchester City icon45 Manchester City
    RB Leipzig icon45 RB Leipzig
    15
    points
    2
    cleansheet
    15
    g/f
    While RB Leipzig has 2 clean sheet(s) to their name, Manchester City has 2. They both have scored 15 and 14 goals, respectively.
    13
    points
    2
    cleansheet
    14
    g/f
    4
    wins
    3
    draws
    0
    losses
    57.1%42.8%0%
    Out of their 7 matches, Manchester City has garnered 4 win(s), 3 draw(s), and 0 loss(es). They will be facing RB Leipzig, a team with 4 wins from 7 matches. They have also lost 2 match(es), and have drawn 1 matches.
    4
    wins
    1
    draws
    2
    losses
    57.1%14.2%28.5%
    3 of 3
    home win
    12
    g/d
    3
    g/a
    Out of their 3 home matches, Manchester City has won 3. RB Leipzig has won 2 match(es) out of their 3 away games. The home team's goal difference is 12, while RB Leipzig has a GD of 4. They both have a goal against (GA) of 3 and 10, respectively.
    2 of 3
    away win
    4
    g/d
    10
    g/a

    Champions League 2022/23 Season Stats
    Team Average Match Goals Cleansheet A/V Home Goals A/V Goals Against Home 1.5+ Goals
    Manchester City
    2.14
    2 / 7 matches
    3.33
    0.42
    3
    Team Home 1.5+ AG Goals Home 2.5+ Goals Home 2.5+ AG Goals Home 3.5+ Goals Home 3.5+ AG Goals
    Table Data
    0
    2
    0
    1
    0
    Team Average Match Goals Cleansheet A/V Away Goals A/V Goals Against Away 1.5+ Goals
    RB Leipzig
    2
    2 / 7 matches
    2
    1.42
    2
    Team Away 1.5+ AG Goals Away 2.5+ Goals Away 2.5+ AG Goals Away 3.5+ Goals Away 3.5+ AG Goals
    Table Data
    1
    1
    0
    1
    0

    Recent Manchester City Home Matches
    Manchester C 4
    17th May
    Real Madrid 0
    Manchester C 3
    11th Apr
    Bayern Munic 0
    Manchester C 7
    14th Mar
    RB Leipzig 0
    Manchester C 3
    2nd Nov
    Sevilla FC 1
    Manchester C 5
    5th Oct
    FC Copenhage 0
    Recent RB Leipzig Away Matches
    Manchester C 7
    14th Mar
    RB Leipzig 0
    Shakhtar Don 0
    2nd Nov
    RB Leipzig 4
    Celtic 0
    11th Oct
    RB Leipzig 2
    Real Madrid 2
    14th Sep
    RB Leipzig 0



    Manchester City icon45 Manchester City
    RB Leipzig icon45 RB Leipzig
    Champions League Past Team Clashes Stats Summary
    2016/17 - 2022/23 Combined (3 matches)
    6
    home goals
    6
    a/v h goals
    0
    cleansheet
    8
    g/f
    3
    away goals
    3
    a/v a goals
    0
    cleansheet
    6
    g/f
    1
    wins
    1
    draws
    1
    losses
    33.3%33.3%33.3%
    1
    wins
    1
    draws
    1
    losses
    33.3%33.3%33.3%
    1 of 1
    home win
    2
    g/d
    6
    g/a
    0 of 1
    away win
    -2
    g/d
    8
    g/a
  • Manchester City icon45 Manchester City
    RB Leipzig icon45 RB Leipzig
    26
    points
    5
    cleansheet
    31
    g/f
    While RB Leipzig has 2 clean sheet(s) to their name, the home team has 5. They both have scored 31 and 14 goals, respectively.
    13
    points
    2
    cleansheet
    14
    g/f
    7
    wins
    5
    draws
    0
    losses
    58.3%41.6%0%
    Out of their 12 matches, Manchester City has garnered 7 win(s), 5 draw(s), and 0 loss(es). They will be facing RB Leipzig, a team with 4 wins from 8 matches. They have also lost 3 matches, and have drawn 1 matches.
    4
    wins
    1
    draws
    3
    losses
    50%12.5%37.5%
    6 of 6
    home win
    26
    g/d
    5
    g/a
    Out of their 6 home matches, Manchester City has won 6. RB Leipzig has won 2 matches out of their 4 away games. The home team's goal difference is 26, while RB Leipzig has a GD of -3. They both have a goal against (GA) of 5 and 17, respectively.
    2 of 4
    away win
    -3
    g/d
    17
    g/a

    Champions League 2022/23 Season Stats
    Team Average Match Goals Cleansheet A/V Home Goals A/V Goals Against Home 1.5+ Goals
    Manchester City
    2.58
    5 / 12 matches
    4
    0.41
    6
    Team Home 1.5+ AG Goals Home 2.5+ Goals Home 2.5+ AG Goals Home 3.5+ Goals Home 3.5+ AG Goals
    Table Data
    0
    5
    0
    3
    0
    Team Average Match Goals Cleansheet A/V Away Goals A/V Goals Against Away 1.5+ Goals
    RB Leipzig
    1.75
    2 / 8 matches
    1.5
    2.12
    2
    Team Away 1.5+ AG Goals Away 2.5+ Goals Away 2.5+ AG Goals Away 3.5+ Goals Away 3.5+ AG Goals
    Table Data
    2
    1
    1
    1
    1

    Recent Manchester City Home Matches
    Manchester C 4
    17th May
    Real Madrid 0
    Manchester C 3
    11th Apr
    Bayern Munic 0
    Manchester C 7
    14th Mar
    RB Leipzig 0
    Manchester C 3
    2nd Nov
    Sevilla FC 1
    Manchester C 5
    5th Oct
    FC Copenhage 0
    Recent RB Leipzig Away Matches
    Manchester C 7
    14th Mar
    RB Leipzig 0
    Shakhtar Don 0
    2nd Nov
    RB Leipzig 4
    Celtic 0
    11th Oct
    RB Leipzig 2
    Real Madrid 2
    14th Sep
    RB Leipzig 0



    Manchester City icon45 Manchester City
    RB Leipzig icon45 RB Leipzig
    Champions League Past Team Clashes Stats Summary
    2016/17 - 2022/23 Combined (4 matches)
    13
    home goals
    6.5
    a/v h goals
    1
    cleansheet
    15
    g/f
    3
    away goals
    1.5
    a/v a goals
    0
    cleansheet
    6
    g/f
    2
    wins
    1
    draws
    1
    losses
    50%25%25%
    1
    wins
    1
    draws
    2
    losses
    25%25%50%
    2 of 2
    home win
    9
    g/d
    6
    g/a
    0 of 2
    away win
    -9
    g/d
    15
    g/a

Previous MNC vs RBL #CL Matches
MNC 7
2022/23
RBL 0
MNC 6
2021/22
RBL 3
Previous RBL vs MNC #CL Matches
RBL 1
2022/23
MNC 1
RBL 2
2021/22
MNC 1

Recent Home and Away Match Analysis

#CL 2022/2023

#CL 2022/2023 - MNC vs RBL
MNC
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves
59% 7 7.35 5.12 2.38
RBL
19% 0 0.0 0.31 0.47
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves
#LL 2022/2023 - RBL vs MNC
RBL
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves
32% 1 1.05 1.16 0.46
MNC
44% 1 1.05 1.1 2.14
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves

#CL 2021/2022

#CL 2021/2022 - MNC vs RBL
MNC
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves
61% 6 5.67 2.63 1.25
RBL
17% 3 3.15 0.92 1.22
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves
#CL 2021/2022 - RBL vs MNC
RBL
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves
25% 2 2.08 1.39 1.18
MNC
54% 1 1.05 1.53 1.97
Predicted Win% Final Score Adjusted Goals Chances Moves

#CL 2020/2021

These teams did not play together in #CL 2020/2021 Season
These teams did not play together in #CL 2020/2021 Season
3-2
PG's Tip
7-0
Final Score
Over
4.5
Goals
Betting Tips

Betting Tips *bet responsibly

Under 5.5 Goals
Both teams to score
Over 3.5 Goals
Correct Score: 3-2
Double Chance: Home or Draw
Winning Margin: 1
Home Team Goal(s): 3
Away Team Goal(s): 2
Total Odd/Even: Odd
Goal Range: 1-5
Home Odd/Even: Odd
Away Odd/Even: Even
Home Goals: 3+
Away Goals: 2+
Draw No Bet: Home
1X2 & Over/Under: Home & Over 3.5 Goals

Upcoming UEFA Champions League Matches

  • Manchester City icon50 vs Internazionale icon50
    Manchester City vs Internazionale


    Manchester City meets Internazionale at home with an advantage, with a 75% chance of winning against Internazionale's 25% chance, Manchester City looks strong and has a good chance of winning this match.
  • About
  • PointGoals is a football prediction and analytics website that uses computer algorithms to make soccer predictions for 80+ matches from more than 25 leagues per week. In addition to providing football predictions for major leagues like the Premier League and La Liga, we also offer Ligue 1 pedictions, Serie A predictions as well as predictions for other popular football leagues. Our algorithms take into account a variety of factors to provide the most accurate football prediction possible. You can also compare teams' global rankings, get detailed stats, and predictions for upcoming matches on our website.
© 2021-2023 PointGoals Analytics